Friday 23 December 2011

USB Temperature Logger

Click the icons below:
                        








Serial Monitor Before

Purpose:
There really was no purpose for this project. I did this project on my own time because it interested me and I thought that it could serve a very useful purpose later in the year. 

Procedure:
I used the sketch provided by the book 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius. Then I ran the sketch to see what I would get. With little surprise the readings were off. I tweaked the code for changing the serial reading to a temperature and the code worked fine.

Parts List:


Basic Parts list:

Arduino
NTC Thermistor
Serial Monitor After
10k ohm resistor





I only used the 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius book for this project. Click the books title page to arduinoevilgenius.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment